Mukk Busster is a specially formulated microbial pellet designed to decrease the muck and organic sediment in lakes and ponds while reducing odors and improving clarity. The pellets rapidly sink to the bottom of the body of water where they start to break down the muck and natural debris on the bottom. Applications are made by spreading the pellets out evenly into the application area.
Mukk Busster pellets are designed to sink quickly while maintaining their integrity until they reach the mucky bottom. Once on the bottom the pellet dissolves evenly and releases bacteria and enzymes (Lipase, Protease, Amylase and Cellulase) which begin digesting leaf litter, dead algae cells, grass clippings, dead plant matter and other components commonly found in organic pond and lake muck sediment.
Mukk Buster is fish and wildlife friendly and does not contain any pathogenic bacteria. It is available in 10 pound plastic jugs, the start-up application rate is 20 pounds per surface acre and the maintenance application rate is 10 pounds per surface acre every 30 to 60 days thereafter.
• Pellets sink quickly, targeting muck reduction
• Naturally eliminates Odors
• Reduces Organic Sediment near beaches and docks
• Produces-Lipase, Protease, Amylase & Cellulase-extracellular enzymes
• All Non-Pathogenic Bacteria Strains
• Safe for People, Pets, Plants, Fish & Wildlife
Call for pricing.